News & Events
2017 Boating Season is Coming!
The water is finally starting to warm up, and the fish are back to biting! Don’t get land locked like this guy. Shake of those winter blues by coming out to Pleasure Cove Marina and getting your boat back in the water! I know the weather doesn’t seem to want to play along, but we are positive the beautiful, warm days are just around the corner! Check out the video and get excited!
- Marina is open 9am – 5pm Monday – Sunday
- Summer Hoyrs
- Monday-Thursday // 9am – 6pm
- Friday–Sunday 9am – 8 pm
- Your safety and that of our Lift Operators is very important to us. Please follow all signs and/or road blockades while on the property. These restrictions allow our operators to move boats efficiently and protect all of us.
- Boats will be charged $2 per foot to load or unload on your trailer. The marina is not responsible for damage to your boat or trailer during this time.
Vehicles are not allowed in the buildings to load or unload on to your boat.content
Cheshire Crab under new Management
Welcome Back Dave Peel! Dave was the Cheshire’s manager a few years ago and now he is back with all the great food as before and exciting changes. Check them out today!
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11am–11pm
- Friday & Saturday 11am–2am
PCM Marine Store
Full line of Furrion electrical adapters and power cords at 10% off. We have become a dealer for Paradise Pads. Contact us this month to receive boat show pricing. Call or e-mail your list of products for a price quote. Our pricing is competitive with West Marine, and we hold your product at the store or place it on your boat.
We have also become a dealer for Paradise Pads! Retail price is $699 – We are always running specials, so be on the lookout!
Now is the time to start your Start-of-Season Wish List. Call or e-mail your list of products for a price quote. Our pricing is competitive with West Marine, and we hold your product at the store or place it on your boat.
Reminder from the Service Center
When your boat sits for a period of time the bottom and running gear become fouled, causing a loss of performance and engine overheating. The way to prevent fouled bottoms, running gear and clogged intakes is to schedule a haul out and request a power washing. A clean underside will ensure optimal running the remainder of the season.
Contact us today to get an estimate on all desired electronic, mechanical, bottom painting and cosmetic repairs.